Your Privacy Rights
Notice to California Residents
Notice to Utah Residents
Except as expressly identified below, we do not disclose a User’s personal data to any third party.
We may collect personal data from our Users when providing certain services. We recognize two kinds of personal data that deserve different levels of protection:
- “Personally Identifiable Information” is information that can identify you personally, and includes, for example, your name, e-mail address, and phone number.
Moolabag collects Personally Identifiable Information only when there is a legitimate need to do so. If your relationship with us includes providing us with sensitive data, we will endeavor to protect that information using commercially reasonable measures. Except as provided herein, we will not distribute sensitive data outside of Moolabag and our affiliates.
How Your Non-Personally Identifiable Information May Be Used:
- To customize the advertising and content you see on our pages;
- To enable the performance of the services on the App;
- To improve the performance or layout of the App;
- To develop new services and ideas; and
- To better administer and troubleshoot our systems.
How your Personally Identifiable Information May be Used:
- To provide you the services on the App;
- To evaluate and improve the services offered to Users;
- To provide access to certain password protected areas of the App;
- To fulfill your requests for information;
- To enable forms of payment to you, as applicable, pursuant to the terms of your use of the App;
- To contact you about Moolabag’s services and those of our affiliates, based on the preferences you have indicated; and
- Your Payment Information will be used on a periodic basis to charge the subscription fee, if any, on the provided account.
Except as otherwise necessary for performance of the services of the App, Moolabag may give you the opportunity to “opt out” of receiving any unsolicited information from us, or to limit the unsolicited information you receive from us, with respect to information regarding the services or information you specifically request or information we determine you may find useful as a result of your use of the App.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Moolabag will only share Personally Identifiable Information about you to other companies or people when:
- We need to share your information to provide the service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Moolabag to provide a service to you (unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the Personally Identifiable Information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us);
- We are required to respond to or initiate subpoenas, court orders, or legal process.
We may log all connections to our web servers. Those log files will include your IP address. An IP address is NOT personally identifiable information, but rather is general information about your location, connection to the Internet, and your Internet Service Provider. We use your IP address to enable performance of the App, to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer the App. Additionally, we will use your IP address to track your navigation of the App, and we may use your navigation history in current and future marketing efforts to you and to others
“Cookies” are small pieces of information stored in a User’s browser that give that User a unique identification. The App may insert Cookies into your browser that identify you as a previous User of the App and contain non-Personally Identifying Information regarding you and your navigation of the App. In some instances, these Cookies may be used by Moolabag or other websites during your future navigation of the Internet to target specific advertisements to you based on your previous use of the App. The App may also read Cookies already stored within your browser to identify non-personal information about you and communicate this information to other advertisers. All Cookies are established on a per session basis, and are not permanently stored on your machine. For more information about Cookies, please visit www.AboutCookies.org.
We may also employ a software technology called Clear Gifs (also known as web beacons) that help us better manage content on our App by informing us what content is effective. Clear Gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to Cookies, and are used to track the online movements of Web Users. Clear Gifs and cookies are not tied to a User’s personally identifiable information.
Contact or Registration Form
Commitment to Children’s Privacy
In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, 15 U.S.C., §§ 6501-06 and 16 C.F.R., §§ 312.1-312.12, our App does not permit children under 13 years of age to become Users, and we do not collect information from children. By using our App, you represent that you are 13 years of age or older.
The App includes security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control; however, Moolabag does not guarantee the performance or adequacy of such security measures.
Links to other websites
The App may contain links to other websites that are not owned or operated by Moolabag. Moolabag is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third parties or the content or security of such third-party websites. User hereby assumes all risk associated with the employing of any third party and obtaining their goods or services.
To remove or change your contact information in our database, or to not receive future mailings or other communications, as well as for all other inquiries, please contact us at any time via email at [email protected].